Chester is the go-to crankset for your AM, DJ, DH or FR rig. Extensive engineering and finite element analysis have been employed to maximize strength from this net-forged 6066 alloy crank while keeping weight as low as possible. Our patented I-lock CrMo steel inserts give this crank DH strength at the critical pedal interface. How does it get any better? Bold RF graphics and a sweet price tag ensure you've got enough bills leftover for a six pack.
- AM strength net-forged from 6066-T6 alloy crank arms with reinforced CrMo steel I-lock pedal inserts.
- Our middle-weight AM BB spindles are stronger than some of our competitors' DH spindles.
- User friendly "EXI" spline interface ensures fast, simple installation and easy dealer serviceability using standard shop tools.
- Extended spline interface length on the fixed LH crank arm ensures long term durability and no loosening or creaking even from big hit riding.
- 3mm of chainline adjustability ensures the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment even with difficult suspension frame designs and ideal for fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.